Look in JAX and need advise on zip code/area to invest

Look in JAX and need advise on zip code/area to invest

Rental Property Investor · Tysons, VA · Member since 2015 · 73 posts · 45 votes

Hi there, I visited JAX last week and I enjoyed it!

I am from Metro DC northern Virginia area. I am looking to sell my rentals in NOVA and move into FL.

I would like to invest in area considered moderate income area.

Can anyone give me some idea for areas?

I am currently considering 32216, 32211, etc. Southeast is nice too. Will 32244 near NAS work as well?

I do love UCF or beach area better. yet I am not confident about the price.

My goal is to acquire multifamily units, Quads or more units. If it works with the loan, I am also interested in purchasing lot and bring builder to build myself.

I will come back to JAX in a month or two.

Thank you very much and look forward to meeting likelymind people locally.

PS I have a partner and we have funding ready to go.

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · St. Augustine, FL · Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Hi Jasmine,

    I'ma realtor and investor here in northeast FL. Any of those zip codes might work for you. I assume you meant UNF and not UCF as UCF is in Orlando. The area around UNF is great for rentals. Message me if you would like to chat.

    Thanks, Alan

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.