• Investor
  • Jacksonville, Fl
Votes |
Investor Connections in Jacksonville, Fl

Samvel Gevorgyan
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, Fl
Posted Jun 6 2020, 07:03

Fellow Investors, Contractors, Realtors, Brokers and everyone interested in the current market. Three months ago, I had made a bold decision to permanently move out of California and come to Jacksonville, Fl seeking opportunities and like-minded people. After doing my research and analyzing this market, I fell in love with the possibilities and cannot fully express my excitement to be here.

There are multiple topics discussing the uncertainty and the upcoming collapse, however my opinion differs in terms of investing. To me, the market is always unpredictable, yet by acquiring the right investments and doing proper due diligence and research, one would never lose in the long term. Furthermore, I believe Jacksonville is one of the places people would start moving in to in massive numbers. I have already met so many people out of state in here, especially New York. The trend would continue on as the online work place keeps developing.

I would like to keep this post short and simply ask for anyone interested in connecting, exchanging knowledge, providing resources to please share a response or DM me. I will be extremely happy to speak or meet with any local Real Estate Pro.

Loading replies...