Jacksonville Florida - Cap Rates + Rent comps - MULTI FAMILY

Jacksonville Florida - Cap Rates + Rent comps - MULTI FAMILY

Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 10 votes

What are going cap rates for 10 unit properties in Jacksonville Florida. I am looking at something in the following zipcode: 32207. I am looking at buying a single multi family building with 10+ units and duplex and fourplex. Kindly guide me on true cap rate comps in the area If I was to sell a fully renovated 10 unit multi family building in this area? What cap rate should I expect to sell it at?


In addition, what are rent comps for a completely renovated 800 sq. ft 2B/1B in the area? 

I am talking about fully renovated units.

Thank you for your help

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jacksonville FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Hello, You will need to know a little more about the area, rents have a wide range there.  If it's one of the older buildings you would be looking at 900-1100 at the top.  The new buildings near the water will go for 13-1500.  I will check out some sold comps for you but if I had to guess cap rates in that area are pretty low.   I have just shot you my email and cell. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.