Brokerage firms that solicit new agents

Brokerage firms that solicit new agents

Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 6 votes

Hello,

I was curious about the brokerage firms that go after new real estate agents and what their business model is? Are they just raising an army so they can out compete other agencies in the market? I just got my license and have received a bunch of emails from brokers asking me to join their team. But are they actually giving me listings to show with an opportunity to make a sale/commision? I am a bit doubtful they have so many listings to show they are hiring wholesale. Has anyone on here worked with one of these agencies? One of the ones that I got an email from that grabbed my attention was RelatedISG, but mostly because of the name and I know how big and presumably well connected the Related group is.

1Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    To add to my post, what I would like to do is partner up with a brokerage who can take advantage of my GC license. Possibly someone in the investment property space, as I can bring my GC license to the table and possibly fix up properties in partnership with them if they are investors themselves. 

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Jorge Fernandez Hey Jorge, my name is Donte. I would love to talk with you maybe even meet up about a few opportunities as far as partnering up with you and using your GC License and experience coming in the near future. Please give me a call at (305)9127415.  Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.