Florida home owners + flood insurance (recommended agents)

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
7y

@Elvis Vasquez - I have the best insurance guy ever! Even other realtors end up using him because he's creative, affordable & proactive. Message me so I could share his contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Hey Elvis, I use Isis Garcia over at Brown and Brown in Miami Lakes for my personal and commercial insurance. 

  • Miami Lakes, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 33 votes
    7y

    Global Insurance is close by and has always given me great service and great prices. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 506 posts · 205 votes
    7y

    @Elvis Vasquez - I have the best insurance guy ever! Even other realtors end up using him because he's creative, affordable & proactive. Message me so I could share his contact info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.