Central Florida Meet up?

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
10y

I don't know about BP but there is two investor groups in the Orlando area, CFRI and GOREIA. I have been a member of CFRI and GOREIA. I like GOREIA alot better because it is smaller and the training is better and cheaper than CFRI.

See this reply in the discussion

72 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hello, I've relatively new to RE investing, but I am member of CFRI and would be interested in a BP meet-up. Please keep me informed. 

    By the way, thanks for the info on GOREI - that's new to me. Can you tell me what part of town GOREIA meets in? I find it challenging to get all the way out to Casselberry since I work full time downtown and live on the east side of town. 

  • Investor · Bushnell, FL · Member since 2016 · 456 posts · 224 votes
    10y

    those dates seem fine to me also , how's 6:30 start till ?  that way if it runs till 8:30 I I can be home buy 10 pm , i have a hr or more drive depending on where location is. 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello everyone... I am interested too. Probably should set a date so that we can get a general idea of how many can make it. The size of the group will probably dictate where we should meet.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    I would attend. Thanks for organizing.
  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    The 28th works better for my schedule if I got to pick!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I would love to try to attend one of these meetings. Those dates could possibly work for me. Wednesday evenings tend to be a bad day for me. Tuesdays work best and basically any other evening except for Wednesday. lol.

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    28th is better for me

  • Real Estate Professional · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I would be interested as well!

  • Casselberry, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Wednesdays are good for me as long as it is early evening

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed  Let's call it the 28th then...What time and where?  Orlando is a good plan, but any suggestions of a good venue?  Somewhere not to crazy noisy since we'll be trying to get to hear each other's stories....Starbucks? Panera?  Smoothie shop?  Thoughts?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    OK it's the Sept. 28th Wednesday. As Michael Short suggested let's start at 6:30. I will have to find a place that can accommodate us all. So far it looks like at least 15 people. I'll keep you all posted of where I find a place we can all meet. It will probably be best if we meet in a restaurant so we can get something to eat at that time. There are several restaurants that offer group enclosed seating. I'll look around. I'll try to find a place in western Orange county. 

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Thank you @Account Closed!

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 127 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    This is a free monthly meetup i go to in Downtown Orlando.

    http://www.meetup.com/orlandorealtygroup/events/232545544/

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Thanks but I think the purpose of this group meeting is to meet other BP members. 

  • Ocoee, FL · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I'd be interested in attending as well

  • Property Manager · Orlando Kissimmee, Daytona Beach & Cocoa Beach · Member since 2016 · 331 posts · 166 votes
    10y

    I would love to be on the list. Monday and Fridays work for me the best. Sep 16 or 23 are already booked :(

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    As far a location, since we all live in different corners of the area, perhaps we should try to be as close to the downtown area as possible. It is central to all of Orlando. I live on the east side of town and a meeting place in the west such at Dr. Phillips or Windermere would not be possible for me to get to with traffic and the I-4 construction issues. Just my 2 cents...

  • Sean MyersPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi All Central Florida BP'ers,

    I would also attend some meet-ups. I'm in Winter Park. Please let me know when the first meeting is scheduled. 

    Also, our company is moving into a new office at end of September/early October. (Currently doing the tenant improvements, so move-in date is not set.) We'll have a fairly large open space and could possible host some meet-ups at our location in the evenings. Would have to be during the week and probably under 20 people, but happy to offer our space to get things started.

    Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Would we be able to meet there on Sept 28th ?

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2008 · 106 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I would be able to meet Sept the 28th at 630pm. Have we determined the location for the venue?

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Location Options....the majority of responders are from Orlando/Ocoee/Windermere...so would the Panera at Florida Hospital South (near Princeton & I-4)  2415 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32804.

    They have a community room.  OR we can meet at my office conference room if we are under 20 people.  My office is in Maitland.  

    Thoughts?

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Megan, can you get that location set up for Sept. 28th at 6:30 PM to lets say 9PM? Where is your office located?

  • Property Manager · Orlando Kissimmee, Daytona Beach & Cocoa Beach · Member since 2016 · 331 posts · 166 votes
    10y

    Panera at 6.30 on the 28th sounds great.

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Yes.  Creegan Property Group at 439 Lake Howell Road, Maitland, FL 32751

  • Real Estate Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Guys .... love to attend if there is still room for me!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.