Central Florida Meet up?

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
10y

I don't know about BP but there is two investor groups in the Orlando area, CFRI and GOREIA. I have been a member of CFRI and GOREIA. I like GOREIA alot better because it is smaller and the training is better and cheaper than CFRI.

See this reply in the discussion

72 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi all!

    I'd love to attend as well. The group times for CFRI and GOREIA don't work with my schedule so I've never been able to attend. I live in Orlando. I can do Sunday-Wednesday but 6:45, 7 would be better for me. Is it ok if I am late? Sorry, my husband doesn't get home until 6:15 and I have a tot! Let me know! Thank you!

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    OK, looks like it's decided>>>September 28th at 6:30pm at Creegan Property Group at 439 Lake Howell Road, Maitland, FL 32751....see you there!  

  • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    ANY STATUS ON THE CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET UP ?

  • Investor-Realtor · Sanford, FL · Member since 2015 · 71 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    @Ralph Martinez Please see prior post....9/28 at 6:30pm at Creegan Property Group

  • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    AWESOME !!! Look Forward to it . Thanks Megan.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Ok Everybody let's meet at Megan's office at Creegan Property Group at 439 Lake Howell Road, Maitland, FL 32751 at 6:30 PM on Sept 28!! Look forward to meeting everybody. Everybody that is going to attend please let us know so we can get a head count.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    JP Just make it to the meeting as soon as you can. This is more of a social visit this time.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Thanks, @Account Closed !

  • Real Estate Agent · Casselberry, FL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I'd love to attend as well! Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Notify all Orlando area BP members about this meeting so we can have a good crowd.

  • Jelani JacksonPro Member
    Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I am thankful that this has been setup and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I look forward to attending!

  • Orange City, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    This all sounds great. Please include me! 

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Count me in as well....

  • Investor · Multi state · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    I will be there

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 303 votes
    10y

    will there be booze is the main question ;-0 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Thanks so much to everyone for putting this together. I work in the evenings Sun-we'd but if you schedule another in the future I would love to attend!
  • Longwood, FL · Member since 2014 · 55 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Just found out about this thread. Is there a fixed day of the month and place of  the BP meeting? 

    Thanks, I look forward to networking with all of you.

    Dan Nolan, Realtor

  • Investor · Lake Mary, FL · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey Dirk any update on a meet up , i know this post is a yea rold but would love to join if it got started.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.