New Accountant and REI Attorney Needed - REI Friendly

New Accountant and REI Attorney Needed - REI Friendly

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes

Hello BP community. I'm looking for referrals for a new accountant and real estate attorney. Need to be savvy with all things real estate related.  Ideally, they are located in or around Orlando. I'd very much appreciate any personal referrals. 
Thank you!
Shane

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Windermere, FL · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    I use Wayne Gebhardt for my accounting.  I have been pleased with him.  He is connected in the investor community in Orlando. 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi @Shane O'Donnell I made a similar post last week but didn't get any response. Please let me know if you find anyone. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.