Need help renting out my property in Kissimmee

Need help renting out my property in Kissimmee

Investor · Kissimmee, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Hello All,

I recently purchased a new home (2016) in Kissimmee FL. There is no option for short-term rentals in this community due to HOA guidelines; my focus is to target tenants interested in a long-term rental property (12 month lease(s)).

I'm looking the list of the top property management companies. I would like to get this on an MLS ASAP. I'm also looking for a company that provides rent gurantee for 12 months and will screen tenants and show the house on my behalf. After the property in rented out I do not need property management service as I have a family member living next to the property.

My property is located in Kissimmee, FL.

Thank you,

Alfredo

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Orlando Kissimmee, Daytona Beach & Cocoa Beach · Member since 2016 · 331 posts · 166 votes
9y

Merry Christmas @Alfredo Alvarez I will be happy to find the qualified tenants. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.