Rental Property Investor · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 266 posts · 81 votes
6y
No problem! If you want to get a bit more info on who they are and what they do, they actually did an episode on my Podcast. Gives you a great feel for what they're all about. This is not at all a plug for my Podcast haha...truly just thought the episode may be helpful as you make your decision!
We are in the process of purchasing several SFH's in Central FL and we are looking for PM companies to connect with.
We are currently looking at 3 markets there where we are likely to pull the trigger on purchases very soon:
Ocala, Poinciana, & Palm Bay
Any recommendation for a property management company that does a great job in these markets?
Hey Noam,
I am familiar with Poinciana and could probably help you out with contacts in that area if you need them. I also do property management if you wanted to go with someone who is more localized. I invest near Poinciana as well.