Looking for a Commercial Real Estate Agent for a Land Listing

Looking for a Commercial Real Estate Agent for a Land Listing

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 180 posts · 72 votes

I currently own a vacant, commercially-zoned lot off Roosevelt Highway near College Park and am looking for a phenomenal agent to get it sold for me! If you know anyone, please let me know.

1Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Chris DeVries at Colliers International Los Angeles will be able to assist you.  You can google his contact info. 

  • Cumming, GA · Member since 2015 · 38 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Best in the area. Call Billy and he will take care of you. Tell him Josh from KW Cumming sent you or you can message me for any questions.

    http://www.billyspain.com/agents.html

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 180 posts · 72 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Josh Singh:

    Best in the area. Call Billy and he will take care of you. Tell him Josh from KW Cumming sent you or you can message me for any questions.

    http://www.billyspain.com/agents.html

     Thanks for the recommendation. I have a call out to Billy.

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 180 posts · 72 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Goershel:

    Chris DeVries at Colliers International Los Angeles will be able to assist you.  You can google his contact info. 

     I'm actually looking for an agent in the Atlanta area. Thanks, though.

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I live in the Atlanta area and would be happy to pass along the name of a land broker at Colliers. Please let me know if you'd like a reference. 

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 732 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    @Daniel I.

    I would find out what is the best real estate agent specializing in your kind of property in the area. Ask some real estate agents or go to your local meetup or REIA group.

    Good luck,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.