looking for investor friendly realtor in Forsyth County

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Happy to help - if you want to send me a colleague request we can go over the details.

    (Licensed agent for 20 years)

    Thanks! 

  • Buffalo, NY · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    Awesome Berny thanks! Please send one my way- I've been temporarily "banned" from connecting for some reason.

    I do have a unique deal I'm working on...1.1 acre lot with a tear down mobile home on it.

    Wondering if any investors might be interested in buying?

  • Investor · 30518 · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    I am looking for lots in the Cumming area.  Call me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.