SFH Turnkey Rentals Atlanta or Georgia

SFH Turnkey Rentals Atlanta or Georgia

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
Any good sources to buy turnkey single-family rental properties in Atlanta or Georgia besides RoofStock, HomeUnion, OwnAmerica, or Norada?
1Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
8y

I come across turnkeys from wholesalers from time to time. 

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
    8y

    I come across turnkeys from wholesalers from time to time. 

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    I've always worked with turnkeys in Atlanta and still have connections to some of the providers. They have great product, I own from them myself, but they are a pain to work with. Or at least they were years ago when Atlanta was the hopping place to buy.

    Why turnkeys though if you live locally? Or do you just want a turnkey-quality property, not necessarily from a turnkey provider?

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Juan, I would be interested in seeing some of the turnkey properties you come across in wholesale. Could you email me some samples? I would consider anything within an hour drive of Atlanta.
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Ali, I like the video you posted on your website. I’m considering buying a turnkey property from Morris Invest in Jacksonville, FL. Do you know anything about them? For my second property, I’d like to find something within an hour drive of Atlanta. What providers there have you worked with before?
  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Joe Ansley I am also looking to buy a turnkey from Morris Invest, and I was also wondering if people have had a good experience or not?

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y
    Read the threads on there about Morris invest. He’s not a turnkey company, he’s a marketing company.
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Caleb, Morris Invest does both turnkey and marketing now.
  • Rental Property Investor · Jacksonville Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    @Caleb Heimsoth what do you mean he is a marketing company?

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    8y

    go read some of the threads about Morris invest you’ll see what I mean. There’s two or three with several hundred comments each.  

    I mean he’s a marketing company because he doesn’t always own the properties he’s marketing to buyers. It’s a lot like wholesaling but to out of state buyers 

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Caleb, Morris comes from a wholesale background, so he gets many of his properties that way. But he owns all of the properties I have seen. It is possible, though, that he only owns some properties for a short period of time before he resells them.
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    My only complaint about Morris Invest is that they don’t offer properties located in Georgia.
  • Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
    8y

    @Joe Ansley shoot me an email...

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Juan, what’s your email address?
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa FL 33610 · Member since 2011 · 254 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    @Joe Ansley I have some fixers posted here in BP in Atlanta. I never heard of Morris or those other companies. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta Metro, GA · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Barbee T. I’m new to BP. How do I view your posted fixers?
  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa FL 33610 · Member since 2011 · 254 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    go to my profile and it should list my posts @Joe Ansley

  • Rental Property Investor · Tampa FL 33610 · Member since 2011 · 254 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    fyi I live in FLA now but still have properties, buyers and sellers in GA. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.