Investor Friendly Title Companies in Atlanta

Investor Friendly Title Companies in Atlanta

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 7 votes

Hello all!

I'm just getting started out and wanted to see if anyone has a recommendation for investor friendly title companies in the Atlanta area?  Also they must be open to working with wholesalers and double closings.

Thanks so much in advance!

Erin

2Reply
71 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
8y

In Georgia we close with real estate attorneys, not title companies even though there are a couple of title companies that do closings themselves. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    In Georgia we close with real estate attorneys, not title companies even though there are a couple of title companies that do closings themselves. 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Michaela G.:

    In Georgia we close with real estate attorneys, not title companies even though there are a couple of title companies that do closings themselves. 

    HI Michaela,

    Thank you for the response! Would you by chance have any specific people you could refer me to?

    Thanks!

    Erin 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    I don't do double closings so i don't know who's willing to do those.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Hi Erin, Yesterday I randomly saw a post that had the contact information for an attorney that was wholesale friendly. I wrote it down but left it in my office. I just searched again to see if I could find it, but when I did my search on “Atlanta wholesale attorneys” various ones came up and I didn’t want to flood your post with links :-). Good luck!
  • Contractor · GA · Member since 2016 · 268 posts · 54 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed Hi,  I work with wholesalers 

  • Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2018 · 70 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    Hi Erin, 

    There are many good real estate attorneys in ATL.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I’m looking for a good attorney for whole sellers currently 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.