Investor Friendly Title Companies in Atlanta

6 Replies

Hello all!

I'm just getting started out and wanted to see if anyone has a recommendation for investor friendly title companies in the Atlanta area?  Also they must be open to working with wholesalers and double closings.

Thanks so much in advance!

Erin

In Georgia we close with real estate attorneys, not title companies even though there are a couple of title companies that do closings themselves. 

Originally posted by @Michaela G. :

In Georgia we close with real estate attorneys, not title companies even though there are a couple of title companies that do closings themselves. 

HI Michaela,

Thank you for the response! Would you by chance have any specific people you could refer me to?

Thanks!

Erin 

I don't do double closings so i don't know who's willing to do those.

Hi Erin,

Yesterday I randomly saw a post that had the contact information for an attorney that was wholesale friendly. I wrote it down but left it in my office. I just searched again to see if I could find it, but when I did my search on “Atlanta wholesale attorneys” various ones came up and I didn’t want to flood your post with links :-).

Good luck!

Hi Erin, 

There are many good real estate attorneys in ATL.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here