Looking for recommendation for insurance agents in Atlanta Metro.

Looking for recommendation for insurance agents in Atlanta Metro.

Real Estate Agent · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 105 posts · 21 votes

I would love a recommendation for an insurance agent who works well with investors :)

Thank you. 

2Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
6y

Hey @Jorge Gil

I'd be happy to recommend the rockstar agent I work with for all my insurance needs. He's very responsive and helpful, plus he has the best rates I could find in the area after doing quite a bit of searching. 

Shoot me a message if you are interested and I'll get his contact info over to you!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Fairburn, GA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Lynn T. for posting this question, this has been a topic on my mind over the weekend.

    @Matthew Devine I'll reach out to you as well.

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Sounds good. @Kendra Gedeon

    @Lynn T.   Certain insurance products/ policies can be tricky.  Make sure you and your investment is properly protected.  

  • Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello @Lynn T. did you find an insurance agent in the Atlanta area?  I am in need of a recomendation

    Thank you, Jorge

  • Brenden MitchumBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    6y

    Hey @Jorge Gil

    I'd be happy to recommend the rockstar agent I work with for all my insurance needs. He's very responsive and helpful, plus he has the best rates I could find in the area after doing quite a bit of searching. 

    Shoot me a message if you are interested and I'll get his contact info over to you!

  • Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hey @Brenden Mitchum, I am definitely interested. I sent you a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.