Looking for a dedicated, experienced realtor in the Atlanta area!

Looking for a dedicated, experienced realtor in the Atlanta area!

Brian HatcherBusiness Member
Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 48 votes

Hello BP fam!

My job has recently transferred me to Atlanta from Houston, and I am looking to purchase a small multi-family property 2-4 units. I have a very flexible price range and am looking for an agent who is investor friendly and very familiar with the area so we can get to work! If anyone has any recommendations, or you are a great realtor yourself, please reach out!

Thanks in advance,

Brian

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
    8y

    Hey Brian, that's right up my alley. I'll shoot you a PM. Welcome to Atlanta!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 5 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Brian Hatcher:

    Hello BP fam!

    My job has recently transferred me to Atlanta from Houston, and I am looking to purchase a small multi-family property 2-4 units. I have a very flexible price range and am looking for an agent who is investor friendly and very familiar with the area so we can get to work! If anyone has any recommendations, or you are a great realtor yourself, please reach out!

    Thanks in advance,

    Brian

     Hey Brian, my wife is very familiar with the Atlanta area and she is a great realtor. She can help you. Welcome to Atlanta!!! You are going to love it here.

  • Brian HatcherBusiness Member
    OP
    Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 48 votes
    8y
    Matt Wood thanks! I shot you an email. Jamarr Lee sounds good, could you pm me with her info?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.