Portfolio Loan or Commercial Loan in Georgia

Portfolio Loan or Commercial Loan in Georgia

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 2 votes

I am looking Portfolio or Commercial lender in Georgia or nationwide can lend in GA , I am looking 75 % or 80% LTV.

Does anyone know portfolio lender or Commercial lender?

0Reply
25 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matthew NicklinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2018 · 254 posts · 255 votes
    6y

    There are a few smaller community banks here that keep their loans on the books(portfolio lender meaning they keep them in their portfolio not that they lend on multiple properties of yours). 

    There are also your national portfolio lenders but I would say the community banks terms are going to be a bit more favorable. 

    Both the local and the national lenders are going to have commercial terms meaning they wont be 30 year fixed rate loans. A lot of them are 3 or 5 year fixed rate loans with varying amortizations. I don't think we can mention names or give recommendations in the forum but if you PM me I can tell you a few lenders that I know of. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.