Licensed HVAC Needed

Licensed HVAC Needed

Property Manager · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 117 votes

I need a reference for a reliable HVAC person who's licensed, insured, and understands investment property business.

Yes, I realize when we say "understands investment property business" that sounds like "charges $20 for a coil clean." That's not what I'm after.

I need someone who won't recommend replacement on every unit over 7 years old, that will actually show up when they say, will check filters, and respect an NTE. Someone who can see the benefit of a long term relationship consisting of work orders, replacements, and full installs and not someone trying to pay off their house with one service call.

We cover Alpharetta, Lawrenceville, all up 400 to Dawsonville.

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.