Fulton County Tax Delinquent and Probate

Fulton County Tax Delinquent and Probate

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 11 votes

Curious to know where you guys were able to find either a Fulton County tax delinquent list or probate list.

I know most are going to say tax commissioner but I have had no luck just yet. I could be asking the wrong thing but I'm not sure. If anyone has any info or tips on how to snag these list please let me know.

Thanks, Daemonte

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 33 votes
5y

Hi, you can find the monthly tax sale list here.  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/inside-fulton-county/fulton-county-departments/sheriff/tax-sales

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 93 posts · 33 votes
    5y

    Hi, you can find the monthly tax sale list here.  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/inside-fulton-county/fulton-county-departments/sheriff/tax-sales

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 11 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Ari Newman:

    Hi, you can find the monthly tax sale list here.  https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/inside-fulton-county/fulton-county-departments/sheriff/tax-sales

     Thanks Ari, I checked out the link but I can't see where they have the official "tax delinquent list" 

    Would that be the same as the "judgement and outcry"

  • Matthew NicklinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2018 · 253 posts · 255 votes
    5y

    The site that @Ari Newman posted is from the tax assessor. You can also use the official GA public notice site for all advertisements https://www.georgiapublicnotic...

    The important thing to note is just because it is advertised doesn't mean it is actually going to make it to the sale. As it may be brought current prior to the sale.

    They also have probate info along with other legal notices. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    5y

    @Matthew Nicklin

    This is almost the same duplicate site I use here in CA for free probate leads:

    https://www.capublicnotice.com...

  • Matthew NicklinBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2018 · 253 posts · 255 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Mark Pedroza:

    @Matthew Nicklin

    This is almost the same duplicate site I use here in CA for free probate leads:

    https://www.capublicnotice.com...

    Hmm that is interesting haha. I guess maybe the same vendor sold both states the same backend. I know there are only a few large companies that provide deed indexing/public record searches. So I have seen a lot of duplicates of those. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.