Hello & Introduction!

Hello & Introduction!

Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2017 · 329 posts · 237 votes

Hello Sandy Springs & Atlanta Community!

I recently relocated to the Atlanta metro area (Powder Springs for now)!

I am an investor that moved from Florida.  I have 4 units down there.

I have also done some private lending as part of my REI life.

I am looking to meet other investors here in Atlanta and would love to connect with an agent in the area to help me find a 2-4 unit that I can house hack now that I am here!

Thanks,

Bob

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Hello Bob,

    I know this post is kind of old but PM me if your still looking for an Realtor. I know someone that's good in this area. 

    Martin 

  • Kevin QuatBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Hilton Head Island, SC · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Bob Razler

    Did you ever buy in Sandy Springs? My son was just admitted to Galloway and I want to find a house we can walk to school but have seen everything listed and haven’t found the right spot yet (because I don’t have $3mil).

    AIM Real Estate Management, Inc.4.2154 Reviews
  • Property Manager · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2018 · 163 posts · 117 votes
    6y

    Hi Bob, welcome to Atlanta. I live in Dallas, just up the road. We manage properties out of Alpharetta to Cumming. Let me know if you'd like to meet for a coffee in Hiram when it's not 300°outside.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.