Looking for a SFH (and for an agent) in South Bend ,IN

Looking for a SFH (and for an agent) in South Bend ,IN

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

My name is David, and I am new to real estate investing. I have decided to invest in South Bend IN.

My plan is to start out by purchasing SFHs, in a C class (and above) areas with a budget of 80K cash(All in).

Can anyone provide some tips for me?

Any special or unusual RE rules that I should be aware of at South Bend?

What are the best neighborhoods to invest in for buy&hold?

What are the worst (high crime areas)that I should stay away from ?

I would love to connect with agents and wholesalers that work with investors.

Thank you for your help.

David

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · South Bend, IN · Member since 2019 · 37 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @David Hershberg

    Hi David! I’m a broker in the area. Much of my business is centered around investment. I’d be happy to connect to see if I can help give you an overview of the market here. I’ll send you a message and answer some of your questions there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi @David Hershberg. I hope you had the chance to connect with Jen she is a great source of information. Im a new investor to South Bend and would love to connect and share experiences.

  • Rental Property Investor · South Bend, IN · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    Hey @David Hershberg, we have a local FB group that is growing and is a good resource, you can check it out here

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.