Supervising Broker in Wichita, KS Area

Supervising Broker in Wichita, KS Area

Attorney · Wichita, KS · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes

I am on the verge of getting my real estate license. By obtaining my license I hope to gain direct access to properties, the MLS listings, and comps. I also hope to save/make money on closing costs. I don't plan to use my license other than to buy and sell real estate for myself.

Before doing so though, I want to make sure there are brokers in the Wichita area I can affiliate with to meeting licensing requirements.  Which leads me to my question, does anyone know or recommend brokers in the Wichita area that are investor friendly (i.e. willing to supervise my deals?).  And on that note, what is the typical fee structure for such a relationship?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.  Thanks! 

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2015 · 769 posts · 279 votes
    9y

    Good question @Kyle Calvin  One I dont know the answer to, will be following this thread.

  • Real Estate Agent · Wichita, KS · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Hello Mr. Calvin

    I work with Jeff Lange, as my broker, he is an investor himself.  I would recommend speaking with him about your goals and whether or not it would be a good fit for you to place your license with him.

    Best wishes!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.