Month to month rental. Maybe we could help eachother out...

Month to month rental. Maybe we could help eachother out...

Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 3 votes

How's it going Louisville locals! 

 My lovey lady and I are moving out there in March and will be looking to purchase a multi-family once we do. However, we need a place to lay our heads and store our stuff for a month or two while on the hunt. Anyone have suggestions on decent month-to-month listings, or a unit that you may need filled for a bit? 

If you feel like getting creative, I would love to trade some labor (drive for dollars, fill out/deliver marketing materials, clean and landscape, any other chores you'd rather someone else handle) for reduced rent.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting out and getting involved.

Ryan

1Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hey @Ryan Penne - do you know what part(s) of town you are interested in?   I don't generally do month-to-month rentals, but might consider a 2-4 month lease beginning in March if I have any vacancies at that time.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hey @Michael Seeker

    Thanks for the forum response, a 2 month lease would be really helpful. As far as renting location goes, I'm just looking for a good price somewhere in a safe part of town. When I go to buy I'll be looking more at the campus area, old town, German town, and as close to Bardstown road as possible. I looked at your website and it looks great! I'm planning on finding a distressed multifamily property to house hack, and it looks like that's an area you know a lot about. I'm glad we connected.

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    No problem!  If you'd like to reach out to me around the end of January, I should know if we'll have anything available around that time that might work for you.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    sounds great, thanks michael 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.