Most Likely Generation to Buy a Home in the Next Year

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Gregory Delmonico I actually saw a news story yesterday morning on CBS morning news that said Millennials are more into renting forever than ever buying a house because 1) They haven’t saved any money up for a down payment 2) They don’t make enough money to try to save for a down payment 3) They have too many school loans, college debt 4) They don’t want all of the extra responsibility of home ownership. If I can find the story , I will try to link it to this page. Obviously as you know already know , the media has been putting millennials into this nice little bubble and saying all these great things 247. They obviously are the biggest generation now here in America so I would figure they want properties that fit their lifestyle or their needs. Hope this helps....

  • Rental Property Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Gregory Delmonico https://www.cbsnews.com/video/nearly-9-million-millennials-expect-to-be-permanent-renters-survey-says/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.