Dave Mitch
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Johns Hopkins Hospital area for rental properties

Dave Mitch
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Nov 16 2017, 09:15

Hello.

I work at Johns Hopkins Hospital, and have insight and resources to make a nice profit renting to a never ending pool of superior tenants. 

I have good credit but lack the net worth/owe to much on my own home to take advantage of this. I need a partner to provide the net worth/majority of the down payment (you would own more equity than me obviously) for a partnership. You would own the equity that you put down when we do a partnership contract.

I have two friends who own investment properties in a particular area near the hospital, and both were able to quickly and efficiently rent their homes out by the bedroom to grad students/residents at the Hospital using a strategy and resource i suggested that only a Johns Hopkins employee would have access to use.

My one friend closed on a home, and within a week had 3 graduate students under contract renting bedrooms from him in his 3 bedroom property, making a profit of about $500 a month after the mortgage. This was due to the information i gave him.

Loading replies...