Looking for BP members to be on a webseries

Looking for BP members to be on a webseries

Guy with Great Hair · Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Hey friends, my name is Alex and I have been around BP for about 7 years. I'm an investor, I have been on the real estate podcast, I write for the BP blog, I'm the photographer for the BPcon event, and I absolutely love this community. This year I started a web series to showcase other BP members and tell their stories because I love sharing success stories about people and real estate. The series is called "Meet the Members" and it's been very well received, enough that BP is moving forward with a second season. Filming starts in a few weeks in Washington DC and the surrounding areas, I'm actively looking for people who would want to participate. 


Who fits best:

  • Someone with a Biggerpockets history who is enthusiastic to share their experience with the community. 
  • An investor with a real estate project that we can show off and tell a great story about. Ideally we will shoot the interior and exterior of the property
  • Live in the Washington DC area or within ~50 miles

If you haven't seen this series, here are some of the episodes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAcPM2MstW8&t=29s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYvFo8UbBUk&t=9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQr1tPf06GY&t=2s


If at all interested, reach out and let me know. Thanks much! 

22Reply
108 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 79 posts · 118 votes
6y

You should come to Houston! I've been seriously investing for 5 years and recently quit my job. I BRRRR'd my way to about $40k a month in rental income. I currently have three rehab projects going on and I'm getting ready to start a 14 house new construction project.

See this reply in the discussion

50 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.