79 Wellington Hill Street, Mattapan

79 Wellington Hill Street, Mattapan

Real Estate Broker · Stoughton, MA · Member since 2012 · 109 posts · 96 votes

Hello. I just wanted developers, flippers, investors and rehabbers out there know that I just helped a client sell a single family property located at 79 Wellington Hill Street, Mattapan for $480,000 on December 29th, 2017. I helped him purchase the property back on December 29th, 2016 for $222,000. In my opinion, he invested between $60,000 to $90,000 in the rehabilitation so he netted a good profit. I've been helping flippers, developers, investors and rehabbers make lots of money for many years. I'd like to help you out to if you're interested in Bristol County, Norfolk County, Plymouth County or Suffolk County. Thanks.

2Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Natick, MA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
8y

Hi Jonathan, great job and thanks for sharing. Please keep me posted if you see any good opportunities in Norfolk County or Suffolk County (I'm interested in Flips, Condo Conversions or Value Add Buy/Hold).

I will send you a PM with my contact info (I'm not allowed to include in this post).

Thanks!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Natick, MA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    8y

    Hi Jonathan, great job and thanks for sharing. Please keep me posted if you see any good opportunities in Norfolk County or Suffolk County (I'm interested in Flips, Condo Conversions or Value Add Buy/Hold).

    I will send you a PM with my contact info (I'm not allowed to include in this post).

    Thanks!

  • Brookline, MA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Nice finished product, and a good price for Mattapan! I'm looking in that area myself; one of the least explored markets in Greater Boston for sure.

  • Real Estate Agent · Westboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 471 votes
    8y

    @Jonathan Bowen

    Very Nice! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.