Boston, Massachusetts commercial cash out/refi rate/terms?

Boston, Massachusetts commercial cash out/refi rate/terms?

Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 17 votes

Anyone having luck finding favorable rate/terms for commercial cash out/refi lately? Any help, greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to find a lender going to 75% LTV w/ decent terms and w/o pulling properties out of LLC's.

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    5y

    @Zac Ballin how big of a loan are you talking? 75% LTV shouldn't be too hard to find right now for a cash out refi... the only challenge you might run into is banks requring some hefty P&I reserves depending on who you're dealing with. I'm seeing rates in the high 3s to low 4s for most properties under $2mm offered at 75% LTV on a 25 YR am... finding a lender that fixes the rate for longer than 5 years is a little bit more challenging right now but there are a few out there.

  • Rental Property Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi @Zac Ballin,

    I'm a commercial lender and can go up to 75% LTV and 25 Yr Amo. Yes the 5 year rate is favorable (3.30-3.85, as of today), but I've seen a little more interest in the 10 Yr rate lately, which is around 4.25- 4.50, as of today. Let me know if you want to chat, I'm based out of Boston.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.