Need a recommendation for an architect in Worcester MA

Need a recommendation for an architect in Worcester MA

Rental Property Investor · Marlborough, MA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 5 votes

Hi, can anyone recommend a good architect in Worcester MA, for converting 3 units to 4, and for getting permit to knock down a few walls.

Also, looing for someone reasonable to draw a floor plan.

Thanks!

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Springfield, MA · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    @Kyle Meath Do you have any recommendations?

  • Investor · Leominster Ma · Member since 2019 · 305 posts · 162 votes
    5y

    I dont but am following this as I need a trusted one I can reach out to also.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.