Detroit Multi-Family Investment Properties

Detroit Multi-Family Investment Properties

Investor · NY · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 14 votes

Hi everyone, hope you guys are doing well! 

I'm a new investor who is looking to purchase a multi-family investment property within the Detroit area. Currently I live in New York, but am looking for a long distant investment property.   

If anyone knows of a great agent who is able to assist me in this process, please let me know! Also if anyone has any tips/suggestions I'd love to connect. 

Any inputs are well appreciated!!

4Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael E.Pro Member
New to Real Estate · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2021 · 89 posts · 115 votes
4y

Hi Hnu,

If you're serious about buying, I recommend FIRE Realty. Joe Hammel has put together a great team. My agent Nick Harris is a rock star and has kept me on track to complete the 90 day challenge.

Hope that helps.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael E.Pro Member
    New to Real Estate · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2021 · 89 posts · 115 votes
    4y

    Hi Hnu,

    If you're serious about buying, I recommend FIRE Realty. Joe Hammel has put together a great team. My agent Nick Harris is a rock star and has kept me on track to complete the 90 day challenge.

    Hope that helps.

  • Investor · NY · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    @Michael E. Thank you for replying! Definitely serious about buying and will checkout the information. I'll also send you a personal message as well to connect!

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    4y

    Yes, @Joe Hammel is a great resource.

    Just make sure you understand the difference between Metro Detroit and City of Detroit.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Access to multi family in Detroit, also funding.

  • Rental Property Investor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2018 · 380 posts · 244 votes
    4y

    @Hnu Thaper hey what's up! I just purchased my first multi-family in the Metro Detroit area, I have some investors out of state that is in the deal with me. I will be down to talk over how we got the deal and just what it's like investing in multi-family here. 

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Jamiel Strickland I have some questions about Detroit as well. Can we connect?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.