Handyman in Need (55106) Near Lake Phalen

Handyman in Need (55106) Near Lake Phalen

Real Estate Agent · Santa Ana, CA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 4 votes

Hello BP forum! I am buying a duplex near Lake Phalen in Saint Paul and am in need of a reliable, trustworthy handyman that can do a handful of repairs including misc electrical (changing GCFI), misc plumbing and some exterior work such as scraping, priming and painting window trim, etc.


Does anyone have a good contact?

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Jon Davis PM me and I will connect you with a handyman

  • Realtor · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    If you haven’t found anyone yet I’d be glad to help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.