Want to connect with experienced local investors

Want to connect with experienced local investors

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello! My name is Sherman Hartzler. Two years ago I graduated with my bachelors in business admin and I now have a good job, but I want to start making my money work for me. If there’s an experienced investor out there gracious enough to pass on his/her expertise to a newbie, I would love to talk. 

I live south of KC (Harrisonville area).

Thanks everyone!

1Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kansas City · Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 55 votes
    4y

    Welcome @Sherman Hartzler! I'm always down to chat REI and pass along any contacts that might be useful to you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2021 · 32 posts · 28 votes
    4y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! Would be happy to talk real estate with you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.