Investor meet up: NW Montana

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 28 votes
6y

Hi all, I am working on connecting with the folks that used to host the Missoula meet up. However, if they are not able to do so again I will go ahead and organize one. Hope to have them up and running in March. If you want to connect please shoot me a message.

See this reply in the discussion

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Kalispell MT · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    We had a meet up in Whitefish last week. There was talk of having one every 2 months. @Austin Elm set the last one up.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Great! Thank you! I will reach out to him. I would love to attend your next meet up. 

  • Austin ElmBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Whitefish · Member since 2018 · 69 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    @Lovetta Mullins I will tag you when the next one is set up.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you.

  • Developer · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 28 votes
    6y

    Hi all, I am working on connecting with the folks that used to host the Missoula meet up. However, if they are not able to do so again I will go ahead and organize one. Hope to have them up and running in March. If you want to connect please shoot me a message.

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Let me know when your meetup is going to be and I’ll see if I can make it to Missoula. I’m living in Whitefish right now but absolutely love Missoula and have a couple of rentals there. 
    Thanks!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kalispell, MT · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 80 votes
    6y

    I will be joining @Preston Lamb at the next meet up!

  • Austin ElmBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Whitefish · Member since 2018 · 69 posts · 32 votes
    6y

    @Kendal Lamb looking forward to seeing you at the next one! Will keep you both posted when scheduled.

  • Forest Falls, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I'm also interested in the Thompson Falls/Bigfork area so keep me posted if you meet again.  I'm about to start traveling and hunting more properties.  Thanks!

  • Missoula Montana · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone.

    I'm a Missoulian brand new to real estate who would like to connect with investors. My business partner and I are going to do wholesaling and are highly motivated to find deals in the area. We're looking for any meetups happening in Missoula or surrounding cities. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Kalispell, MT · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 80 votes
    5y

    @Lovetta Mullins

    @Brady Potts

    @Linda Jones

    @Benjamin Savage

    @Austin Elm

    Alright I have scheduled an Investor Meet Up!!

    Thursday November 19th at 6pm. Brannigan's in Kalispell.
    101 E Center St # 1, Kalispell, MT 59901

    We will be in the Poker Room upstairs.

  • Developer · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 28 votes
    5y

    I will be out of town that weekend, but thank you for posting this and tagging me. Next time!

  • Austin ElmBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Whitefish · Member since 2018 · 69 posts · 32 votes
    5y

    @Kendal Lamb I wish I could make it, but have a prior engagement that evening.  Let me know if you set up another one.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kalispell, MT · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 80 votes
    5y

    @Brady Potts

    @Austin Elm

    Next time for sure!

  • Forest Falls, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thank you for tagging me @Kendal Lamb.  I can't make this one but will like to be kept in the loop, I recently purchased property in Sanders County and will be spending more time there.  Thank you.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kalispell, MT · Member since 2020 · 129 posts · 80 votes
    5y

    @Linda Jones

    No worries. Congratulations, where in Sanders County did you buy? Plains is one of my favorite locations.

  • Forest Falls, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    It certainly is beautiful over there!  I purchased in Thompson Falls, but am actually closer to Plains.

  • Developer · Missoula MT · Member since 2016 · 231 posts · 84 votes
    5y

    For the original poster, we're restarting the Missoula Real Estate Meetups, and all are welcome on May 18th at 6:00 at the Highlander in Missoula. We are lucky enough to have Matt Mellott presenting at the beginning, who is extremely knowledgeable about the Missoula market, as the founder of Sterling CRE. He'll be giving us an overview of the state of the Missoula market, as well as answer any questions you have.

    There will be no attempts to sell you anything, this is purely a way to help build the Missoula investor community. The more we understand the market, and learn from each other, the more effective we can be. I'm looking forward to networking with you, and learning how we can help each other meet our real estate goals.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    https://fb.me/e/d3gaZBPar

    @Lovetta Mullins

    @Brady Potts

    @Linda Jones

    @Benjamin Savage

    @Austin Elm

  • Developer · Missoula MT · Member since 2016 · 231 posts · 84 votes
    5y

    We had 22 people show up for our first meetup, and Matt Mellott did a great of giving us hard data on the state of the Missoula Market. We'll be meeting every third Tuesday of the month at the Highlander in Missoula at 6:00 for anyone interested, our next meetup is June 15th. Hope to see you there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.