Omaha REIA Meeting Tonight (Monday, September 17th)

Omaha REIA Meeting Tonight (Monday, September 17th)

Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 26 votes

Hello to my Omaha network - is anyone attending tonight's REIA meeting? The topic is "Using your Own or Other's IRA Money and Strategies to Purchase Real Estate"

I've been looking forward to this meeting to learn more about how to use a self-directed IRA to invest in RE, but unfortunately life came up and there's no way I can make it tonight. If there's anyone who plans on attending and usually takes good notes, I'd love to return the favor in the future!

For any new investors in Omaha or non-members of the REIA, I'd be willing to reimburse your $20 cost of attending if you can make it and take good notes for me. And I'm always open for talking REI over coffee or lunch!

Thanks everyone,

Max

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Papillion, NE · Member since 2017 · 398 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    I will take your $20 any day! I am hoping to attend tonight. Max Fleissner
  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    Stellar @Collin Schwartz!  Let's grab a beer and catch up soon

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    @Max Fleissner I have an Audio recording of the meeting if you would like a copy. 

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 26 votes
    8y

    @Lisa K. that would be great!  What's the easiest way to send the copy?

    Appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.