Hey all, I live in Rutherford, NJ and am looking to get plugged in to some networking meetings. I have all my $ tied up at the moment in a rehab for my first multi family purchase but I'd like to buy another property in 2022. Maybe seller financing. Need to figure it out. Anyway - networking could possibly help my cause! Plus, I don't know what I don't know and would love to connect with likeminded people.
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
4y
On the last Sunday of every month, I add our four events for the next month to Bigger Pockets, but our NJ investors call is 2nd WED of each month 7-9 PM. 1st WED is new investors, 3rd WED is Philly, and 4th WED is VIP (5 doors/5 deals.)
Real Estate Consultant · Madison, NJ · Member since 2016 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
4y
@Justin Sofman that last link has all the links at the bottom of the page and you can DM me and I will send you our mailing list link. It goes out every MOnday and always has all the events.
Real Estate Agent · Morristown, NJ · Member since 2020 · 206 posts · 128 votes
4y
@Justin Sofman, you should go to the in-person monthly investor-networking event hosted by @Shawn Mcenteer at Brix City in Little Ferry, NJ. A ton of great convos (and beers) to choose from. The details are also on the meetup app
Realtor · Boonton Township, NJ · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
4y
@Justin Sofman Happy to have you march 16th, we typically get anywhere from 40-75 people. Great mix of a crowd but majority tend to be house hackers and multi family investors. We actually had a few off market deals come through the last meet up one of which was open to seller financing. follow me on IG @ ShawnsellsNJRE I have links to meet up and constantly offer landlord tips for NJ specific owners.