Skip to content
Albuquerque

User Stats

Votes
Marc C.
  • Buy-and-Hold Rental Investor
  • Santa Fe, NM
Votes |
Need a mentor for multi-family? I can help for free...

Marc C.
  • Buy-and-Hold Rental Investor
  • Santa Fe, NM
Posted May 28 2016, 08:07

If you are interested in multi-family in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico, perhaps we could work together. I have a lot of MF experience (enough to get a loan for a 20-unit, say), some cash (the least of our problems is finding cash to invest), but less time than I'd like due to health reasons. I'd like to work with a go-getter who understands why multifamily is the best way to go in most markets for newbies and ex-single family landlords. My goal is to develop the SYSTEM that systematically works to find off-market leads, acquires them, fix them enough to raise the rents, and either flip them or hold them (hold is preferred). 

We won't find deals listed in the MLS. This will take manage mailing lists and, "egads," actually CALLING owners to see if they would like to sell to a couple of local boys. If you don't see yourself calling owners in order to build long-term relationships that may one-day turn into an off-market deal, this is probably not the business for you. It's a get-rich-slow relationship business.

Send me a colleague request if you have any interest. I live in S.F. but am down in Albuquerque 3 times a week. Happy to meet for coffee/lunch and . But again, I'm looking for someone who wants to WORK: Meet, make calls, tour properties, and build relationships. 

Loading replies...