Looking for MF attorney and CPA in Abq NM

Looking for MF attorney and CPA in Abq NM

Rental Property Investor · Los Alamos, NM · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 5 votes

Hello all,

I'm looking for an attorney in Albuquerque, NM that specializes in multifamily/apartments.I’d also like some referrals for a RE oriented CPA.I have a money raising attorney for my team but would like a local RE attorney to use.Thanks in advance!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Hi Dave.  I'm a lawyer.  What is it you're looking for?


    Best,
    Matt

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Alamos, NM · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Hi Matt,

    Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a NM attorney to handle reviewing LOI's and contracts as well as any issues that arise leading up to and including closing. This is specifically for MF properties here in NM, out of state properties will require an attorney in that location. I'm sure there's more that will come up than I'm listing here but you get the idea.

    Dave

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.