Santa Fe, New Mexico Networking

14 Replies

Hi I don't know if there are any other RE Investors in the Santa Fe area, but I'm looking to start or join a networking group. I am still new to Real Estate Investing and want to meet people in the area. If there are other people in the area who also are looking to network lets get something started! 

I live in the Santa Fe area, and would be interested in networking with other investors. I have been involved in real estate personally for about 25 years, owning several rentals. I have also been involved in remodeling properties for years in both my personal and family real estate investments, including completing 7 remodels in the last 2 years. I just recently completed my first fix to flip project in Albuquerque, and it is currently on the market. Would be interested in working closer to home, but the required investment might be greater. 

Let's start networking and see where it takes us. 

I'm looking for recommendations for property management in Santa Fe. I have a one property under management with Kokopelli and am looking for alternatives. 

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

I'm looking for recommendations for property management in Santa Fe. I have a one property under management with Kokopelli and am looking for alternatives. 

Barker Management (505) 983-2400

Casas de Santa Fe (505) 660-3424

Frontier Property Management (505) 690-8682

Adobe Destinations (505) 471-9186

Luna Luz Properties (505) 820-697

Hello all experienced real estate investors near Santa Fe and Albuquerque, NM. We now have a new BP Mastermind Meetup Group: http://www.meetup.com/Bigger-Pockets-New-Mexico-Re...

Next meeting Jan. 2 at my new vacant rental house, (exactly 1 hour from my home in Santa Fe. Can carpool with SF residents.) I'll discuss what my strategy is for the house, and then we'll all discuss our "Haves and Wants", success and failure stories, past and present deals, vendor referrals, strategies for 2016, the current state of the rental and sales markets, and more. You must be a Meetup.com member to RSVP and get the address...see the link above for all the details. The date is Saturday, January 2nd, at 10am near Eubanks and Lomas in northeast Albuquerque. If interest continues, we'll do it every month at the same time in a different member's project. Please join us.