Any investors/wholesalers/newbies from Ny?

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Long Island, NY · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Hello @Jayden W., welcome to the BP Community! You have made a great decision towards helping to grow your real estate business. The site is so helpful and so are the people. I am from New York and a new investor myself. Where are you considering starting in real estate? And what are some of your goals? 

    I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

  • Wholesaler · Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hey @Tyisha G

    Thank you!  I would like to start wholesaling in lower Westchester County and possibly CT &NJ. My goal for 2016 is to buy and hold at least one duplex.

  • Floral Park, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP community. I am from Long Island, NY. Good luck with RE investing 

  • Virtual Assistant · NC · Member since 2008 · 99 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    That's me - Yonkers, NY checking in

  • Property Manager · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 537 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jayden W., welcome to the BP community!

    You came to the right place! I'm sure you will find here all the information you need to get started. Make sure to check out the podcasts, webinars, blogs, browse through the forums and ask questions, you will find them to be very resourceful.

    Wishing you great success!

  • Wholesaler · Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Thank you @Antony and @Chaim !

  • Wholesaler · Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2016 · 47 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hey @Claudette K! I'm from Mount Vernon 

  • Real Estate Agent · Hempstead, NY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello,

    I am also trying to wholesale in the NY area too!

    I plan to make some money in NY, and go buy rental properties in ATL

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.