Looking for fellow investors in the Bronx

Looking for fellow investors in the Bronx

New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 12 votes

As the Bronx is undergoing lots of change, there are plenty of investors buying up property, including myself. I am looking for fellow investors to exchange ideas with.

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Lawrence L.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 144 posts · 64 votes
10y
CJ Krammer the meeting starts at 7 pm at 3470 East Tremont Ave
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Missouri City, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    10y
    Hey im an investor on the bronx, looking do more deals. Id like to maybe discuss some ideas and talk more about investing in bronx county.
  • Lender · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Hey Dirk, There is a Meetup event tonight in the Bronx that I will be attending. When I get back to a desktop I can post the info in here, it seems like a good group of local people, led by Ceasar Rosas I believe. -CJ
  • Lawrence L.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 144 posts · 64 votes
    10y
    CJ Krammer the meeting starts at 7 pm at 3470 East Tremont Ave
  • Lender · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    That's it, thank you @Lawrence L.!  Will you be attending?

    @Dirk S. I've attached the link as well.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/354467-bronx-nyc-westchester-queens-manhattan-brooklyn-mastermind?page=1#p2258793

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    All, thanks for the help, looks like the meetup  above might be the right venue, although it does have all boroughs listed. I will try to make it for today, but definitely the next one.

    If there is a Bronx specific one let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.