Savannah, GA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
hi there! I'm looking to purchase a property in NYC. There was a complaint filed on the property in 2010 but it was resolved per the NYC Department of Building website. On the complaint, the inspector cites that the complaint was not valid and then cites an "MIS" case number. Does anyone know what the MIS office is? I'm trying to figure out a way to contact MIS to get more information on the compliant and how it was resolved.
Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
9y
I believe MIS just indicates that it is an incident ticket. Any action they take must be documented, even if they are dismissing the complaint. When you call the office, you would give them the Management Information Systems number as a reference. They look up the number and tell you what was documented.