Queens REI investor Meetup

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · NYC & FL · Member since 2014 · 69 posts · 29 votes
9y

@Account Closed 

Hey Guys, I am in the process of starting one that is Queens based. Most likely will be in the Fresh Meadows/Flushing/Bayside Area. I have 10 committed people on board as of now. Let me know if you guys would be interested.

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed  Signed up the other day, see you guys there

  • Cambria Heights, NY · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Glad to see a few like minded individuals from Queens, I just bought my ticket to the First Queens meetup and will see you all there.
  • New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    hey,

    is this meetup still going on? would love to be a part of it as well

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.