Any great comprehensive global real estate website/portal anyone?

Any great comprehensive global real estate website/portal anyone?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

Greetings everyone,

my goal is to become an expert in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING related to worldwide real estate (hotspots, trends, emerging markets...) and real estate investments so I know and understand it all as much as that is possible. I mean the big picture and how everything fits together. A comprehensive review if you will.

While I got valuable information and knowledge while typing in literally hundreds of search queries and terms out on google related to global real estate markets, hotspots and real estate trends, I found that to be an extremely inefficient way to acquire expertise/knowledge because many search results repeat themselves over and over and that lacks focus.

My goal is to be extremely efficient in acquiring my knowledge/expertise. In my lengthy search, I came across the Global Property Guide and found it to be extremely well organized. It offers a quick overview from A-Z of the most important facts and figures country by country with each country /market being introduced individually. Only drawback is that it is not up to date.

Does anyone here know of any great real estate websites/portals that are similar in nature and extremely useful kinda like the Global Property Guide in that they provide a comprehensive global overview of the real estate world from A-Z of the most important facts and figures country by country/market by market (global real estate hotspots, trends, emerging real estate markets, etc...)

Any suggestions/advice with regard to useful real estate websites/portals etc. that might fit what I am looking for would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Rob

1Reply
32 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kansas City · Member since 2019 · 162 posts · 54 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Robert Bo:

    Greetings everyone,

    my goal is to become an expert in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING related to worldwide real estate (hotspots, trends, emerging markets...) and real estate investments so I know and understand it all as much as that is possible. I mean the big picture and how everything fits together. A comprehensive review if you will.

    While I got valuable information and knowledge while typing in literally hundreds of search queries and terms out on google related to global real estate markets, hotspots and real estate trends, I found that to be an extremely inefficient way to acquire expertise/knowledge because many search results repeat themselves over and over and that lacks focus.

    My goal is to be extremely efficient in acquiring my knowledge/expertise. In my lengthy search, I came across the Global Property Guide and found it to be extremely well organized. It offers a quick overview from A-Z of the most important facts and figures country by country with each country /market being introduced individually. Only drawback is that it is not up to date.

    Does anyone here know of any great real estate websites/portals that are similar in nature and extremely useful kinda like the Global Property Guide in that they provide a comprehensive global overview of the real estate world from A-Z of the most important facts and figures country by country/market by market (global real estate hotspots, trends, emerging real estate markets, etc...)

    Any suggestions/advice with regard to useful real estate websites/portals etc. that might fit what I am looking for would be GREATLY appreciated.

    Thank you so much in advance for your help.

    Rob

    Rob, let's chat more. Interested to learn about what you're doing. Sounds like we may be heading in a similar direction - always better to travel together in my experience!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.