Landlord Liability Insurance Recommendation - Charlotte NC

Landlord Liability Insurance Recommendation - Charlotte NC

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I was working with an agent to add a landlord liability insurance policy to one of my rental properties here in Charlotte and communication stopped/never followed up with me.  Anyone have a referral to an agent they've enjoyed working with here in the Charlotte area?  I care more about communication then getting the cheapest rate.

0Reply
37 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 271 posts · 259 votes
    5y

    John Sanders with Farm Bureau is exactly what you're looking for. His rates are competitive and he only works with investors.

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jim K.:

    John Sanders with Farm Bureau is exactly what you're looking for. His rates are competitive and he only works with investors.

     Thank you for this! I'll reach out today.

  • Accountant · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    @Luke Henson Matt Dubyoski State Farm. 704-205-1111 he did my Charlotte rentals. He is a member of a local real estate networking group. The State farm deductible is a little high but some people like the lower premium.

    Christian Stoecklein

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Luke Henson

    I have my primary, car and all rentals with All State. I recently switched obviously for better price and relationship/communication. I have a dedicated agent who is great and helps a lot. DM me if you want his number.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.