Columbus GA Meet Up?

Columbus GA Meet Up?

Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Columbus, GA doesn't have a REA that I know of, and I see a lot of newcomers to BP from the area including Phenix City, Fort Mitchell, AL.  Would some of you like to get together and exchange some ideas and contact information?  We should strengthen our local network improve our buyers/sellers list and make referrals to each other like electricians, plumbers, construction guys, etc.

3Reply
131 views

Most Popular Reply

Donnie M.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Cullman, AL · Member since 2013 · 113 posts · 64 votes
10y

@Trey Reese They met on Tuesday of last week.  Had an appraiser speak and a representative from Atlanta with a company that does contracting/rehab work.  Here is the details of the meeting time/date:

There is a meet up at the Keller Williams in Columbus on Veterans Parkway. The group is called the "River Cities Investor Roundtable". Meeting the first Tuesday of the month at 6:30pm.  Always looking to network if anyone is aware of additional meet ups in the area. 

See this reply in the discussion

33 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you Kyle, I am interested in this and sent an email to you.

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I'm curious if anyone in the Columbus area has a good general contractor that they could recommend. I'm looking at a property that needs a bit of rehab and being an out of state investor in the time of COVID, I'm considering using a GC instead of managing myself. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hi - I also invest in Columbus from out of state and would love to connect and attend any future virtual meet-ups. Happy to chat about real estate and would love to learn about what others are doing in the market.

  • Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 66 posts · 121 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Anthony Dooley:

    Columbus, GA doesn't have a REA that I know of, and I see a lot of newcomers to BP from the area including Phenix City, Fort Mitchell, AL.  Would some of you like to get together and exchange some ideas and contact information?  We should strengthen our local network improve our buyers/sellers list and make referrals to each other like electricians, plumbers, construction guys, etc.

     I would be interested! Let me know!

  • Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Im interested as well, is this still ongoing?

  • Realtor · Plain City, OH · Member since 2022 · 82 posts · 58 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kam Ajani:

    Im interested as well, is this still ongoing?


     +1 on that!

  • Investor · NJ · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Greetings folks,

    I recently started investing in Columbus, GA from out of state. I am interested in connecting with other investors in the area. I also want to get in touch with some good GCs and landscaping companies. I am looking forward to expending my network. 

    If there is an upcoming virtual meeting, I look forward to be in it.

    Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.