A/B/C/D/etc... Warzone maps of Columbus (and other cities)?

A/B/C/D/etc... Warzone maps of Columbus (and other cities)?

Investor · Vancouver · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 9 votes

I remember seeing a post with a map that colorizes type of neighborhood ranking from A-F categories and warzone. Not even sure what these maps are called that break down each neighborhood.

I'm specifically looking for a map of Columbus and would love to get to know the area a bit more as this would be an OOS investment.

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John HornerPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 655 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jessey Kwong:

    I remember seeing a post with a map that colorizes type of neighborhood ranking from A-F categories and warzone. Not even sure what these maps are called that break down each neighborhood.

    I'm specifically looking for a map of Columbus and would love to get to know the area a bit more as this would be an OOS investment.

     Probably just a Trulia Crime Map.  It indicates low crime as green and high crime as red.  This isn't exact (for instance OSU campus does show high crime, but most is unviolent like disorderly or vandalism) but it will give you a good idea of good and bad areas.

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jessey Kwong:

    I remember seeing a post with a map that colorizes type of neighborhood ranking from A-F categories and warzone. Not even sure what these maps are called that break down each neighborhood.

    I'm specifically looking for a map of Columbus and would love to get to know the area a bit more as this would be an OOS investment.

     Hi Jessey!  A map of the areas can be helpful but as Columbus is growing and areas area changing rapidly, best idea is to connect with a good real estate agent that can work with you as "boots on the ground" and keep you informed about all the areas in and around Columbus that are low risk investment areas as well as up and coming areas that will get you a higher return.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.