Cheery Creek to Georgian Heights area

6 Replies

Hello Columbus!

I have a fair bit of experience in the Cleveland market but I don't know Columbus very well. Looking for some honest opinions of the area from Cheery Creek to Georgian Heights just off the 270.

Thanks in advance!

Marc

Updated 5 months ago

Sorry, Cherry Creek. ZIP 43228

Originally posted by @Marc Ramsay :

Hello Columbus!

I have a fair bit of experience in the Cleveland market but I don't know Columbus very well. Looking for some honest opinions of the area from Cheery Creek to Georgian Heights just off the 270.

Thanks in advance!

Marc

Hello Marc, what kind of property are you considering purchasing in this area?  What made you decide on this area? It would be helpful to have more information.  

Robert Ellis, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2014002724)
(614) 943-9520

This is a working class neighborhood that I wouldn't consider to be in the path of accelerated appreciation anytime soon.

Hi Marc,

I lived in Hilliard for 18 years and was always around area's like Galloway, which is a neighborhood right next to Cherry Creek. 

One thing that I know local investors are doing is looking for deals in the area that fall in the South Western City school zone. South Western City Schools has more of a demand then Columbus City schools. This should bring more appreciation to a property. Most of Cherry Creek falls into that School zone. 

Galloway has some areas that feeds into Hilliard City Schools which is even more desirable.   

Hope this helps, feel free to reach out with any more questions!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.