Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2013 · 135 posts · 39 votes
I am helping my family flip my grandmothers house, and I am out of the area. It is in one of the best neighborhoods in Columbus, but needs a lot of work. I am looking for recommendations on the best agents, contractors, as well as people to support with doing an estate sale (getting stuff cleared out). Also, open to suggestions of things to be aware of when managing a long-distance flip. Clearly I need to work with the right people!
I am helping my family flip my grandmothers house, and I am out of the area. It is in one of the best neighborhoods in Columbus, but needs a lot of work. I am looking for recommendations on the best agents, contractors, as well as people to support with doing an estate sale (getting stuff cleared out). Also, open to suggestions of things to be aware of when managing a long-distance flip. Clearly I need to work with the right people!