Property Management Company (Cleveland Heights)

Property Management Company (Cleveland Heights)

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 10 votes

In the process of closing on my first property in Ohio as an out-of-state investor. Any reccomendations on a property management company? 

3Reply
98 views

Most Popular Reply

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 105 votes
4y

@Austin Johnston Try Re/Max Haven Property Management. I have 14 doors in the Cleveland area and after trying 2 other PM’s, they have been great. Shoot me a DM and I can send you a contact there. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 105 votes
    4y

    @Austin Johnston Try Re/Max Haven Property Management. I have 14 doors in the Cleveland area and after trying 2 other PM’s, they have been great. Shoot me a DM and I can send you a contact there. 

  • Investor · Menifee, CA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    @Austin Johnston

    I also utilize Remax/Haven for property management and have had a great experience.

  • Member since 2018 · 150 posts · 200 votes
    4y

    Speak with Andrew Weiner at Realty Now Property Management in Beachwood Ohio.  He manages over 100 units for us in the Cleveland area.  Great communications.  It's been a positive experience for us.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    @Steve Dowding & @Brian M. , thank you for the recommendation; I'll look into them. 

  • New to Real Estate · 14619 · Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Tryn Management Inc.. Tryn Parker here. How are u Austin?

    I see u are new like me in the real estate business. Did u use savings or got a loan to purchase your first property?

  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 145 posts · 131 votes
    4y

    I can also vouch for Re/Max

  • Real Estate Agent · New York City, NY · Member since 2018 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Hey Austin.Try JAMM property management! I am currently an OOS investor as well. JAMM are amazing. They have been making my life so much easier for me. Super responsive, extremely nice, and very professional. I have my first property with them and I will continue to do so for future homes.

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Re/Max Haven Realty is the only PM company you’ll need for the Cleveland area

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    I looked into Re/Max they do seem squared away. I'm more interested in just getting good tenants in the property and then doing my own managing. I assume most use theirs long-term?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.