Forums

New to the Cleveland Community
Cleveland Real Estate Forum
Cleveland, Ohio
New to the Cleveland Community

Hey, everyone! I'm Kristen. Excited to be part of this community-looking forward to learning from everyone here, sharing updates on what we're working on, and connecting with other Cleveland investors, contractors, and lenders. Always happy to swap notes on deals, renovation strategies or creativ...

Designating in-state agent - Shaker Heights, Ohio
Cleveland Real Estate Forum
Cleveland, Ohio
Designating in-state agent - Shaker Heights, Ohio

Hello, I am a new out-of-state investor in Cleveland, OH for a couple duplexes to get my feet wet. For the Shaker Heights area it looks like you need to designate an in-state agent, per Ohio law. So I would need to find a local person in Cuyahoga County to be an additional contact for my tenants....

Anyone do business with North Coast Commercial Group?
Cleveland Real Estate Forum
Cleveland, Ohio
Anyone do business with North Coast Commercial Group?

I'm talking with North Coast Commercial Group about a commercial loan in the Cleveland area. Has anyone here on BP done business with them in the past? It would be great to hear about your experience and if you would recommend them or not. Thanks! David